FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DO YOU WELCOME STUDIO VISITORS?
Yes, I'd be happy to! As I'm frequently covered in paint, or breaded in sawdust, I would ask you to
CAN I SEE SOME OF YOUR PAINTINGS IN MY HOME OR WORKPLACE?
No problem. I am available for free consultations in the Denver-metro area.
DO YOU OFFER LAYAWAY?
Yes! Layaway gives you the freedom to buy the piece of art that you want, rather than settling for a compromise! You can choose between a 4-time layaway plan (4 payments), or a 6-time layaway plan (6 payments). A 20% downpayment is required. There are no addtional fees.
DO YOU OFFER GIFT CERTIFICATES?
Yes! A gift certificate gives the recipient the freedom of choosing their own artwork to fit their lifestyle and taste. It also alleviates your worry about making the right choice for the recipient.
HOW DO I USE THE ART VISUALIZER?
1. Click on a painting on my gallery pages (Owl Series, Mediterranean Series, Whimsy Series, Pure Expression Series, Open Series) to open the painting details page.
2. Click on the 'Visualise On Your Wall' button.
3. Download the FREE ArtVisualiser app (compatible with Apple & Android).
4. Once downloaded, you should be ready to go! This app is FREE for you to download and for you to use as many times as you wish!
*Some older devices may require for you to print out a to locate the painting on your wall.
1. Make sure to print it out at 100% size.
2. Tape the marker to the wall you want to see the painting on.
3. Click on the 'Visualise On Your Wall' button and line up the marker on your screen, with the printed marker on your wall...and poof!...there the painting should appear!
If the app opens but closes again, just click the 'Visualise On Your Wall' button again. If you have any trouble, please let me know so I can check for errors. Thank you!
WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
Original artwork will be shipped in a sturdy crate to ensure it arrives safely. It is also insured while they are in transit at no additional cost to you.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes! International Orders (shipping to outside of the US and Canada) may be subject to local import taxes or tariffs. Please be aware that we are not liable for any customs fee or incoming tariff that you may be charged as your parcel(s) enters your Country. This has nothing to do with ArtThatSings.com and is not applied by us. This is solely up to your country's discretion.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY ORIGINAL ARTWORK?
To keep your new artwork happy, all you need to do is dust it with a soft microfiber feather duster, or a soft microfiber dust cloth.
DO YOU DO COMMISSION WORK?
Yes I do. There will be an addtional 20% added to the total cost of a commissioned painting to cover the extra time, effort, attention and coordination needed to complete an artwork to the buyer’s satisfaction.
HOW CAN I KEEP UP WITH YOUR NEW WORK?
We would love to stay in touch! Subscribe to the newsletter for updates, special offers and exclusive stories .
To see photos and videos of artwork, follow me on social media here:
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION REGARDING THE TOPICS LISTED ABOVE?
I'm happy to help! Click and I will get back with you ASAP!
ART THAT SINGS